Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: AG Pajama Jam Party set

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hello everyone. I know we talked about this set a few weeks ago and were unsure about it. I broke down and bought it for DD's upcoming bday. The Midnight Madness game is adorable. DD has been playing it constantly since it arrived. She even has her 14 yr old brother playing at the moment, LOL. The doll sized plates and cups are too cute. The set was $105, but came with 8 Puzzle Crazy books, which sell for $7.95/each on AG web site. With everything else included, this is worth the money in my opinion. Hopes this helps those who had questions!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the post. It sounds like a lot of fun! Can you tell us what the Midnight Madness game is like?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is great news! DD has been asking for this party non-stop. I would love to hear about the game too. How do you play it? Is the "gameboard" paper or plastic? I agree, the fact that it comes with everything really doesn't make the price that bad. Please tell us more!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Shelly

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My birthday is coming up and I want a party with all the trimmings. I had one once when I was 4, but that was 40 years ago. I think it is time for another one. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I am asking for AG items for my birthday so I have been thinking it might be fun to incorporate my dolls into my party. I want goofy hats that I can get my teenagers to wear and silly games that I can get my husband to play. Everyone in my house is so busy and SO mature. This is my once a year chance to coerce them into being a little silly.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah well, Mary..just turned the 44 myself, so I can relate....maybe you should have a pajama jam/ silly hat party with your family and friends...I think it would be a blast! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Shelly

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wanted a Jess party with kayaking or maybe the Cabana on a beach, but I couldn't talk my husband into going to Belize. [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well MaryCarly I think you definately deserve a AG party! Although we are having a SPA party for DD's birthday, I bought this set specifically for the game, and all the items will work well. The game board is plastic. It measures 52"x52" . You roll the inflatible die and move your doll accordingly. Sometimes you get to roll again after doing as game square indicates, lose a turn, move backwards/forwards. When you land on a "Midnight Madness" you draw a large card (12" wide) and must do as it instructs. Ex: "yell YeeHaw loudly and ride all the way around the room on a pretend stick horse", "act like a monkey complete with noise and hand movement", or questions like "Would you rather have 8 siblings or be an only child?") There are 45 spaces on the board. The dolls do have trouble standing alone on the board if it is on the carpet or they have slick bottom shoes on. We have been using doll stands for them. I am trying to post a picture, but be patient with me as I just learned to do this. (thanks to everyone who helped me learn!) If I left anything out, let me know and I will try to answer any questions [img]smile.gif[/img] 000 0394

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heee he hee! I can just see my husband and kids playing this game. They would draw one of those cards and start chasing me around the room. lol

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My birthday is next week and I'd love to have a party but I don't know anyone that would do anything like that.

    I do have a ? about the Pajama Jam game-can you buy the game by itself like the mystery party games I see at Borders? Do they sell it at bookstores or toy stores? That looks like a fun game but not if I had to buy the $105 party package.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, the first thing I did was call customer service to see if I could buy the game seperately. I was told this set is too new to have replacement parts yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •